
Met the usual half-ddc gang after the last paper last thur! Xuannai and Neh were already having fun in their advance holidays unlike gim and me who just experienced FREEDOM. We went Holland V for EWF, and the atmosphere is totally different from the one we went at orchard central~
Nice place, a pity it was too cramp:/ Had a little difficulty settling into the seats and there were too much people when we arrived. Luckily we stuck out for a very long time in the restaurant and was the last few to leave! It was so much better when it were only us in the restaurant~
Explored Instagram and took photos of the exquisite dishes we had~ Life~ ^^ I love the interior of the restaurant! People’s gonna say because it’s white, but yes I admit, it’s because it’s white~ The serving was so big even the hungry us couldn’t finish up!
What we ordered….
Then we tricked xuannai to Bukit Timah Plaza (Srr didn’t know if I get the place correct) and got her a blue ukelele~ Hahahas she still thought gim and I stuck on toilet bowls because of periods and stomache XD Fact is we were trying our best to figure out the best ukelele colour! Xuannai got surprised when we turned up with the ukelele, which means plan succeeded
Neh later went back to shop and get herself one too Now everyone has it so must play a piece or two someday ah~! Me and gim sat down at a piano in the shop and I mastered a part of a song! Victory to meeeeeeeeeee~ weee~~~ But as neh says, I’ve forgotten it X.X
Island-creamery was the last stop! Guess what, we had nutella ice-cream! Bet you’ll think it doesn’t look it’s part, the ice-cream was white in colour! But it DOES taste like it though, amazed. The best part was the photo printing service in the shop, neh developed one photo we took using her dslr and we pasted it right at wall facing the main door!
Walls full with photos by patrons!
This was the photo we developed!!
And before I end, neh please wait for us to come back! Xuannai you come back safely too hear me!? Miss us lots and wait for me and gim to come back!! hahahahas till we see one another again, take care~!