Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
The incident with SBS/SM.
So long since I last checked out SJ's news and I got this when I do -.-
Seriously whoever's at fault should receive a slap in their face~
No fans to support for a big event?
They fucking didn't know the importance of ELF to SJ!
I mean seriously it's not like it's a small event or what, and even if it is, no fans should be deprived of their rights to support their idols.
Moreover, this is GAYO DAEJUN, pea-brains! _|_
The most important supporter of SJ are not there, and that's totally ridiculous!
Imagine holding a concert with no audience. What's the purpose?
Liked the way SJ expressed their unhappiness.
I mean that's only normal for anyone. It only proves how 'human' my idols are~
I'm definitely 100% behind those tweets, well who cares if SJ swears or what,
they DESERVE it...!