Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Attended hip-hop concert sometime ago with Joey and Kaili.
It was by SP's SDZ (Strictly Dance Zone)~
A variety of dance styles were performed within a two-hour concert and I like the casual dances!
Most of the performances were really nice! With storylines behind some more!
Like watching musical!
The ending also damn cool all dancers came on stage with a board showing happy and sad faces on each side!
Highly recommend the dance concert to all! Though tix a bit pricey, but really worth the money! Very professional~ (Y)
Next year I wanna attend again! Joey get me the tix if you see this! XD Michelle and tzeying must join us next year! ;P