Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
And yes, the things that can make one happy, .... GOOD FOOD!
Mummy took leave and we went Buffet Town.
Great variety, and the best part was the desserts!!!
Woah cakes, waffles, crepes, ice-creams and tasty creams!
Think I might just abandon Sakura for this XD
Shopping around the malls in cityhall after the great meal.
Mummy bought me sunnies and a khaki top!
Woots~! I also buey pai la buy her a pair of slippers *laughs*
Walked till the legs sore today~
Good thing 97 took us home from suntec convention centre.
Totally love holidays~ (Y)
If only everyday lasts like this!
Monday, I'm dreading it... :/
Below is the BEST PART!!!
Cakes of different flavours!!!!
My Waffle-Crepe masterpiece with chocostrawberry icecream!