Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
LEFT WITH ONE DIP PLUS PAPER!!!!
Then I'm free! Ok I admit I envy those with last paper today la but it will pass fast right?
After Friday wo jiu shi zi you de xiao niao~
Going marche eat with mabel!!!
Ask me bout the plans~ Hahs!
First it'll be IT fair work, then jiu shi one wk of madness fun!
13 sept (if I'm correct)-15 sept go genting with my sub poly-ddc gang~
Come back work F1 (if they really willing to use me for one wk)
Then meet up twinny occassionally after her shift (if she want meet me, I hope XD)
And my cousin after her shift work too (ok, provided if she want meet me too!)
Plans after F1 hai mei xiang hao.
Need a job that lasts longer~ Who got lobang???
Or else maybe I shld go back beg natalie for job?
Everybody arnd me so busy~ :(
Me got nth to do.... Better go find work keep myself busy!
Spending hols rotting at home is BIG NO NO...