
Spent Sunday with Gracia at TopOne. Guess what, we spent 6 hours at the karaoke!!!! The longest singing session I’ve ever had! Sang without stopping throughout the session! We were so excited we kept choosing the songs and adding them to the list. We ended up with 20+ PAGES of songs! In the end we skipped some songs because we had no time for them LOLS!
Drinks were free flow so that crazy women started saying how her friend actually downed more than 10 glasses of beverages! That’s an insanely big cup of drink! I seriously couldn’t imagine how her friend actually managed that~ I only had 3 cups and already feel like my bladder cannot take it…. >.<
Sneaked in beehoon, OCK and Chips into the room. Had a very good lepak session there! time really passes despite it being a full solid 6 hours! We sang till we went hoarse!
It’s so god to meet again… The next meeting might be very long after i guess with all the projects and tests~
P.S: No pictures! :P