Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
It's hard to work with people with attitude I realise. No matter how you accomodate or go against, their faces just won't change.
Neither way works.
It exhausts you trying to ignore them. You try to be nice and they give you shit.
No logic there.
And when people talk to you, at least have some manners. In simpler terms, at least fucking answer someone when they ask.
Target anger at the correct people, not everyone around them. Get it?
When you're at someone's house at least ACT like you're nice please. I know it's not you but I guess it's not hard to pretend isn't it?
I think you have at least that little capability.