
Met up Mabel in the afternoon. Went to Forever21 to walk walk. Me only wanted to see see but ended buying a short anyway. Sighs. I think I can never save at this rate of spending. GSS is the one that does my bank account in. At least the shorts really looks great. Even mummy said so~ so jiu ok lorhx… wo kan kai. It only hit me when mummy said “This is the first time you spent so much on a short.”. that it occurred to me that 35 bucks IS EXPENSIVE. Never mind, the whole point is I like it, so it’s worth it.
Celebrated Joey’s birthday at *scape at night~ The oldest in our gang turning 18 this coming Tuesday. Had Sakae Sushi dinner buffet in celebration. Ate so many sushi! Ordered like 26 plates plus several plates of sushi on the conveyor belt. Think the 5 of us consumed almost more than 30 plates of sushi!
Am so FULL after the dinner! Think it was ages ago since I had Sakae Sushi already… Their sushi really not bad sio~ Like their never-melts brownie ice-cream… And their baby octopus sushi. Thumbs up!
All in all a very sumptuous dinner! But too much rice consumed in this meal. Should really go on some diet soon. My bucket waist is turning into some great pillar of a building soon…>.< Forget the no-food diet, I should try some less-food diet instead. But no guarantee it works. :(( Wish me luck, I shall stay my fingers crossed.