
So many “Happenings” recently. Marina Barrage, movies, hanging out~ OK i know it’s long since I last updated. So lazy nowadays. Sighs…
First up, my mcspicy secret revealed. Ok, shugee’s to be exact. Ever heard of mcspicy plus cheese? Don’t be surprised it’s possible! XD Never had that thought before. Tasted not bad but I’ll recommend 2 slices of cheese for full flavour Maybe I can invent stuff like mcnuggets plus cheese? XD
Next happening, marina barrage. Spent whole day walking around taking pictures to submit for GEMS. Ok I’m exaggerating here saying ‘whole day’… But anyway i DO spent some great deal of time coming up with photos for the assignment. Tough man! But fun though…. Creative juices please flow into my blood!
Not to forget meeting up with shugee, joey, tzeying, kaili and gracia! Nice time spent! Vivo photo-taking, shopping, movies scream4 and The Roomate, thumbs up! Life’s great so far~