
Went Siloso beach with gracia today! Sat at the beach and had a ‘picnic’. Sun was SUPER HOT!!! Burnt my poor feet! Make the skin so painful! Put lots of sunblock beforehand but it looks like it didn’t help much. Cries! There goes my fairest part of my body…
Anyway tried to gather shots for GEMS assignment. Took a few shots but only managed to a one or two which are satisfactory. Tried to take a reflection shot of myself using a restaurant’s glass wall but ended up being stared at. Sighs why they can’t just lend me their wall???
Didn’t managed to get any sunset shots. Shall get it the next time I’m there. Wanted to go USS! I’m like tempted! Wanted to catch song of the sea too! So many things I want do at Sentosa asides from touring the beaches… Shall really GO SENTOSA some day. Not just SILOSO…