Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Weird feeling I've got since I woke up today (ytd to be exact).
Argh I don't know what causes the uneasiness seriously... It just kinda makes me feel lousy. The dream, on an April fool's day. Thanks, I really got scared. It feels like waking up from the dream twice! Something unpleasant happened and the first time I "checked" it, it was "true". Only to my relief that it was actually really a dream after all.
Still, the uneasiness feeling didn't go away. :/ I hate it. sighs. It's better not to say out what the dream's about. In case it's real. Keep my fingers crossed yea. :X