Photobucket
Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

ChuaHuiShi!

Photobucket

Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

Photobucket
The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


ShoutMix chat widget

Photobucket
I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone



Gracia Kexin Xiling Yida Yingying
DBA 08
Cara Chooithyng Mabel Mike Rujia Shiling
hyss
Angeline Beegim Christina Cyrus Danielle Emily Ginny Jiaojun Jiaying Jingwen Joeygoh Jooping Kaili Lorrene Matilda Meixuan Msloh Najmah Parveen Qwerts Shugee Siewying Tzeying Vanessa Xinyi Yanzhu Yingwei 3e4 1e5 Hysslib


Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012

SS3~!♥♥♥
Wednesday, February 2, 2011 || 12:53 PM

My FIRST EVER CONCERT~!!!

On 29th Jan 2011 a historical event happened. HAHAHAS! SS3 In Singapore!!! :D :D :D On Saturday we reached the venue around 2 in the afternoon. Concert only starts at 6.30pm at Singapore Indoor Stadium. By the time we reach there, there were already hundreds queueing for official merchandise and others collecting banners from fanclubs! The scene was chaotic!

DSC04782
DSC04783
  
We joined the merchandise queue once we reached there. Halfway through the queue, rain started pouring and disrupted the order of the queue! People at the back even jumped spots to the front! D< Luckily with the help of some fans, we few managed to get back into our order and continue with the queueing. Shugee bought a set of 10 members' personal bromide and I bought a set of group bromide, SS3 lightstick and postcards set. Both cost $50 each. A pity there were no T-shirts for sale. ):

By around 5 we got our merchandise and went to the North entrance to get ready and enter the stadium. But the whole process took almost 2 hours! We kept waiting and waiting and it was really difficult to wait with all the excitement bursting inside!

Finally the queue started moving-prove that we are going in. Once we reached inside, we were given bag checks for banned items. But their checks are so.... They just shone torches in your bags and there you go. So camera successfully in! :D

The moment I stepped into the place I was so surprised! I never knew SIS looked like this! The stage is beautiful, and the "Super Show 3 Singapore" logo totally made me damn HIGH! In addition we discovered we weren't really as far as we thought we were from the stage! the extended part is even right in front of us! The seats filled up fast and ELFs shone their lightsticks. The scene is SO beautiful! I'm so touched when I get to witness the "sea of blue"! Then while waiting for the concert to start inside, me and shugee camwhored a little! XD
DSC04787

DSC04788

DSC04794

DSC04797

DSC04811


Finally the show started!!! Donghae appeared first, ascending with the help of wires! Fans screamed and shouted, atmosphere totally went crazy!!! Slowly, the others appeared and dance to Sorry Sorry! It was superb seeing Suju dance their songs really! Their movements are really synchro! :D Then during their intro, siwon asked "Want go church with me tomorrow?" All fans screamed yes! XD Obviously everyone will die to go with him! Hahas!

DSC04821


Anyway, song list for the show:

1. SORRY,SORRY (Remix)
2. Super Girl
3. 돈 돈! (Don’t Don)
4. 너 같은 사람 또 없어 (No Other)
5. Confession (Korean Ver.)
6. 좋은 사람 (Good Person)
7. 로꾸거(Rokkugo)
8. Ryeowook – 봄날 (One Fine Spring Day) (With Sungmin on guitar)
9. Kyuhyun – 내가 너의 곁에 잠시 살았다는 걸 (I Temporarily Lived By Your Side)
10. Sungmin – If You Leave
11. Siwon – Looking for the day
12. Eunhyuk, Donghae – I Wanna Love You (Self-Made Song)
13. Ddok ddok ddok (SJ-T & Donghae)
14. 둘이 (You & I)
15. 아주 먼 옛날 (Song For You)
16. Poker Face, Single Ladies & Crazy In Love (Heechul, Shindong, Donghae, Eunhyuk)
17. Shake it up (Remix)
18. TWINS (Remix)
19. 미워 (Hate U, Love U)
20. 잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream) (KRY, Sungmin, Donghae)
21. 진심 (All My Heart)
22. Yesung – 너 아니면 안돼 (It Has To Be You)
23. 미인아 (BONAMANA) (Dance Ver.)
24. 갈증 (A Man In Love) (Concert Remix)
25. U (Remix)
26. Dancing Out (REMIX)
27. 요리왕 (Cooking Cooking!)
28. 차근 차근 (Way For Love)
29. You are the one
30. Wonder Boy

I love Yesung's, Kyuhyun's solo parts! And also the dance for A Man In Love! XD But they don't have my leader's solo... :( Heechul's lady gaga and Donghae's, Eunhyuk's, Shindong's single ladies really cracks one up! XD

DSC04832
The VCR before No Other! Spotted My leader! <3

DSC04857
DSC04864


During one part, Heechul walked up to the extended stage! All fans including me shouted! He's so close! XD

DSC04890


Then Sungmin had his turn too! ^^

DSC04894

DSC04913

The touching part came! There's a part where the members "played" imaginary instruments and the projector projected imaginary "Kangin" touching them and standing close. The scene was super sad! It makes me cry! TT.TT I miss Kangin! SJ 13!!! At the moment I finally feel the reason why I insisted Only 13. It's exactly the spirit this 13 people had when they first debuted to becoming the now-so-popular Super Junior many know. After the performance, white paper hearts dropped down form the ceiling and it was really beautiful. I really miss Kangin, Hangeng and Kibum! I want them back with the boys!!!

DSC04957


Sad stories aside, Siwon also came up to us at the extended side. He took a fan's DSLR and used it to take picture of the fans! All the girls went crazy and started snapping their cameras off! Siwon is really handsome. (Y)

DSC04963

DSC04971


Then halfway through another song Heechul came up again. He leaned so close to the fans and they could almost touch him!!!

DSC04995


During cooking cooking, SJ dressed up in fruits and vegetables mascots and ran around the stage! My dear leader was in cabbage suit! XD So cute! Then during the song Eunhyuk came up to the stage and teased fans with his mascot. The fan pulled hard at his costume and he couldn't get away! It was super funny! Especially when his face changed trying his best to pull away from the fans' grip! XD XD XD

DSC05012


My dear Jungsoo and Kyuhyun came up too! Leader is hearts!!!! LOVE HIM MAN OMG!!! He super cute! Their smiles are like omg i can faint!!! AH~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC05035

DSC05041


At 10 plus after  3 hours, the show came to an end. It felt so fast! I wanted more! :( Did not even want to move away from my seat after the crowd had cleared! The boys said "see you tomorrow!" but I wasn't seeing them on Sunday! D; Though reluctant the show really ended. :( :( :(
 

DSC05070
Jungsoo!!! <3 <3 <3

All in all the first SS3 in Singapore is really WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLL X10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!  Heart the boys like seriously! (^3^) They made 29th Jan 2011 a historical day in my life! I'll never forget the day! Thanks you boys for coming Singapore! <3 <3 <3 Now, I can't wait for SS4! XD