Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Met Zhiling today at IMM. She gave me scheduler for birthday present! Really a scheduler! XD OK I told her I want but didn't know she really would buy... Hahas! Thanks zhiling~ if you even see this... XD
Went to find Joey at her booth too.... Played her cameras and caught her skiving XD People watch videos some more! Centipede something I forgot the title. some people want me buy her cams some more! Cheat my $$$! XD XD
She told me about her Korea trip over dinner~ sounds super fun! Omg made me superrr tempted to visit there! :( me very envy... ... Snow, good food, fun place, cool cosmetics and unique stationery, me want experience them too!!! Must have been so much fun~! :'(
Still, it's great meeting again. So long since we last met. :D A short but nice meeting ended.