Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Penguin is 17! HuiShi is 17! Me is 17!!!
Finally I can now proudly say I’m the same age as my friends! :D Spent the day earlier on with peeps tzeying, Joey, Kaili and Michelle. Had a great time with them! Thanks babes for the fun, cake and present!
Went shop shop around bugis street, then went for Kbox at marina square and a round of crazy fun at the arcade. The first arcade game of shooting made my legs jelly already! XD Had lots of fun today, really thank you guys loads! Muahx!
P.S: Thanks all who wished me on Twitter, Fb, & SMS! And also the presents received! Me is grateful! :')