Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Bought tickets for ss3 already! Ok it seems too late to post this. Anyway, I'm still filled with anticipation. Disappointments aside, I'm going to enjoy this very very much on 29th Jan next year alright.
Fixed table and bookshelf bought a week ago last sun. Finally changed to a bigger table, now it feels easier to work with a bigger area. Layout of room slightly changed so still getting used to it in the mean time.
MST coming... Like in another 2 weeks time. Fast, VERY. Had too much to catch up. Need to seriously do something constructive during the weekends.