Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Loving F.T Island songs nowadays. XD
Maybe it started off with the Beautiful Journey (EP)...
That album has been on replay mode for many days I can't remember.
Just downloaded 43 F.T's songs a couple of days ago!
OK I know it sounds crazy but... they're really nice. :D
Can't wait for laptop reformatting later in school.
Then I can import all my songs into itunes once again and keep them in order.
Alright it's OCD at work but it really does irritate me when the songs are all over the place in my itouch.
Excited to import all 43 F.T songs... XD