Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Shopped around Orchard and Bugis Street on Thursday. Bought quite a few stuff-slippers, blazer, present, bracelet. So happy I finally bought a new slippers for myself! Of course not the very expensive Havaianas one, but I still like it all the same too. Who ask my mum always hijack my slippers don't return me. So MY slippers became HERS. Now she can have it for all I care... :D
Bought a bracelet too. It makes me regret buying the one at fourskin. :( This one looks nicer! Then we travel from Orchard to Bugis to get present. Walked throughout the whole bugis street in order to find some male clothing. The worst part came with finding the shirt. The music playing in the shop was damn loud! OMG. Then their shop is also very stuffy. Choosing the clothes there really super dl.
Then on the way to snacks stall buying dinner, this idiot guy just "tsk" when he past by us. Stupid ass. So angry man yesterday. All thanks to the damn shop and damn guy. Argh.