Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Safra Kbox @ JP from 2-5pm today with shugee and jiaying. Had a great time singing and having a crazy time. I like the 15 minutes Qing Ge Wang!!! Hahas! Shugee cheated. She played that song as the last song when the staff came in and reminded us for the last song. XD
The staff were great. They only "chased" us when it was 5.45pm, 45 minutes after our time is up. So earned another extra 1 hr altogether for the $8 paid. :D Sang lots of kpop songs today. Some English and some Chinese. "Marry U", "Miracle" and "Dancing Out" brought back lots of memories as a 4-years-SJ-fan. Shugee and me gave "Marry U" the thumbs up. It's really nice. :D Shugee told me fans singing this song during Singapore SS3. I like! Now I'm so excited over the SS3 already... XD