Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Had dinner with Gracia today.
Met her up for Mos Burger at Bugis Junction.
Great time chatting while eating. :D
Bought Koi after that and drank it at the illuma usual spot.
Ordered a large chocolate milk tea and the pearls was like 1/3 the cup!
And so it happened this way:
Staff : Chocolate Milk Tea, large?
Me : Yes
Staff : Pearls?
Me : Yes
Then... BOOM! LARGECHOCOLATE MILK TEAWITH PEARLS
Gracia ordered Passion Fruit Green Tea and it was already sweet without any sugar added.
The pearls are like so much omg. But the drink is really nice, better with the pearls reduced though.
Fun discussing what to do during stayover.
Now I can't wait already!
BUT I need work first! Money!!! :(