Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Bye-Bye long hair! :D Snip Snip with tzeying and joey at Isetan's base station. The hairstylist is really good, worth the price. :) Finally got to rid the old boring long hair. Although it's not considered short, but still it feels so much lighter after snipping off some hair. I like it turned out the length I want. Had a new fringe too, but needs some time getting used to it I guess...
Tzeying had a new haircut too and it turned out well too. But maybe she needs more time getting used to it. Joey was contemplating to cut here fringe too, until her senses curbed her temptations. Realised the black roots are growing out making my hair looks weird. :( Seriously need to get something done when it gets worse...