Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Went SP bowling with Tzeying, Joey and Kaili! FUN! <3 Opened 4 lanes because of insufficient time. Still, the people from some school's bowling club before we ended our 3 games. So stress! :(
New high score for my bowling: 56! Yea! OK, it's lousy BUT at least my best score so far. It's good to see the difference.
After bowling went karaoke! 3 hours of shouting was NICE! Joey and I became the "anyhow sing club" and "off-key" club. She's the chairman and I'm the vice-chairman. XD
On overall it was really fun playing the day out with them. It relieves stress. For a moment, exams were forgotten :D