Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
ChuaHuiShi!
Hey hey.
Posses weird habits and preferrences, 13121993 is my code.
A super DBSK, SJ and SHINee fan.
Optimistic is in my blood and don't try me because i can make you speechless with my endless questions. Curious is my virtue. :D
-That's me
Spending the last two days at home--->mugging. Although it's not really very productive, but at least i get something going. Marketing really involves many memory work i realised. :( I wished to tell my brain: "Absorb!!!" Maybe copying helps??? Now i know the consequences of procrastination. But i swear i really tried my best to concentrate. :( Does concentration span decreases as one gets older? Sighs. A miracle please drop from the sky.... Sometimes we just ignore the unpleasant things in our lives. It's OK. Because if you don't think, you can forget them temporarily. But just TEMPORARILY. I wonder how i can forever hold it in.